RULES FOR REGISTRATION OF DOCUMENTS OF FOREIGN CITIZENS
- For foreign applicants who have passed the exam, an enrollment order is issued.
- Documents of admitted for program foreign applicants arriving from visa states are submitted to the Office of the Migration Service for visa support
- Foreign students within 3 (three) working days after arriving in the territory of Kazakhstan come to Turkestan and submit documents to the: B. Sattarkhanov Ave., 29, IKTU, rectorate, offices 402, 412.
- A foreign student within 7 (seven) working days receives a response to the notification from the Office of the Migration Service.
- Foreign citizens have the right to travel to countries during the winter or summer holidays, they also have the right to enter and leave the territory of Kazakhstan during the period of study before the end of the semester for a good reason, with the permission of the dean of the faculty and a receipt from one of the parents, taking responsibility for road safety issues.
- Foreign students are required to check in at the university dormitories. In accordance with the requirements of the rules and regulations of the internal order of the university, with the consent of the deans of the faculties, the right to live in separate apartments is granted on the basis of a receipt from one of the parents, with the permission of the university administration and with taking all responsibility. An application entrusting them with the rights and responsibility for living in a private apartment within three working days is sent as an official letter to the Department of the Migration Service of the South Kazakhstan region at the place of residence, with legalization and a copy of the notification letter. Section “visa support”, rectorate, offices 402, 412.
- Documents of foreign citizens must be nostrified or recognized in the center “Bologna Process and Academic Mobility” of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan during the 1st semester. The student can submit documents (certificate / diploma applications, apostille / archive certificate, legalization, passport, receipt of payment of the state fee) to the public service center or can entrust this to another person, on the basis of a power of attorney with the imposition of full responsibility, independently submitting an application addressed to the head department of visa support.
Note: all necessary documents for foreign applicants must be certified by a notary of the Republic of Kazakhstan in accordance with the requirements of the law.
Extension and registration of visa